Medical Marijuana Card Doctors Online Instructions
- Select the Package and Options you Desire & Pay
- If your previous recommendation is from a different location, please email a copy of your previous recommendation and your Drivers License or State ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your previous recommendation must have expired no more than six months ago to be considered a renewal.
- Our doctor will use FaceTime / Skype / Zen MD / Phone to call you based on your preference. Please request a time during our office hours, 11am to 7pm PST. We will make every effort to contact you at your requested time. Feel free to call our office once you’ve completed the intake and made payment if we miss your requested time.
- We send you your electronic copy of your rec to your email you submitted on the medical intake. If you desire a medical card, please reply to the email with a headshot.
- We mail your original document(s) to the address you indicated on the medical intake.
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors information
Medical Marijuana Card Doctors Online are now available through the Easy Clinic for our prior renewing patients. The medical marijuana doctors of the Hollywood Easy Clinic are innovating new ways of patient care through current technology. However, there are many new scams online that report being able to provide a recommendation to you online without seeing a doctor. All you need to do is pay. Unfortunately, many of our patients are now victim to this new scam. They receive an online PDF that looks official, but when it comes to verification they aren’t able to verify at a dispensary because the actual recommendation is fake. However the way to protect yourself is to make sure that your medical marijuana card doctor actually maintains an actual doctor’s office with a physical location. In addition our medical marijuana doctors who see patients online through tele-medicine are working at our physical location.
Is seeing a doctor online illegal? No, it is actually better for many patients to provide better continuity of care.